2016 Annual Users' Conference: Network and Connect
The following tools can be used to promote your participation in the conference, network with colleagues, and share your experiences from the Annual 2016 VALE / NJ ACRL / NJLA CUS Users' Conference!
Guest access to the Rutgers wireless network will be available at the Busch Campus Center on Friday January 15, 2016. A username and password will be provided on conference day in your print program insert.
Post Comments and Summaries on the VALE Conference Website
Conference attendees that have set up an account on the VALE conference website may post comments, summaries and questions about the conference sessions:
- Point your browser to the VALE conference website.
- Locate the relevant session, click the session title and scroll to the bottom of the description where you will see a link titled "Login or register to post comments". Click on the appropriate link.
- The "Comment" post is launched:
- Complete this post by filling in the subject line and use the full-featured WSIWYG editor to write the body of your comments.
- When you are done inputting your text, click "Preview" and review your comments.
- When you are satisfied with the text, you may click "Save" to post your comments.
- You may return to the site and edit your comments at any time, provided that you login first. You may edit your own comments only. If you want to respond to someone else’s comments, you may do so by clicking the "Reply" link.
- You can upload photos to the VALE Conferences' Flickr account from your camera using the unique email upload address email@example.com
- When you upload photos via email, the subject line is used as the title of your photo, and the body of the email is used as the description.
Twitter Hashtag for the VALE Conference
Please use #VALE2016 in your tweets