|Parking Permit (Rutgers-New Brunswick) - 8/15/2012||167.73 KB|
When: August 15th, from 10 am to 12 pm
Where: Room 413, in the Scholarly Communications Center at Alexander Library, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ
Instructors: Anthony Joachim & Sharon Whitfield
- Introductions/New Members
- Committee Charges
- Drupal Training
Description: This hands-on class will start with an overview of Drupal and how it is used to maintain the VALE website. By the end of the class, participants will be able to:
- Create and manage VALE user accounts
- Approve a request to join a committee
- Manage your committee pages
- Create and edit pages
- Work with VALE Website committee to implement other requests or changes to the website
Please register for this event, so that we know you're coming.
Please use the parking permit (attached) on the day of the training.