Sending a photo to the valeconferences Flickr account from a camera phone and/or email account?
News archive: list of news items from all committees, VALE news, spotlight, and individual member news by posting date.
- Do you want to take photographs at the VALE Conference and add them to the conference photo-sharing account? Following are some instructions for how to do that:
- Please be advised that conference registration is closed. We are at maximum capacity and any further registrations will be waitlisted.
- The VALE News Blog is looking for volunteer bloggers for the 2008 annual conference in New Brunswick, NJ. If you would like to write a review of a session you are planning to attend, please email Denise O’Shea, firstname.lastname@example.org, with your contact information and the session you would like to cover. We will be taking volunteers up to and during the conference. Wondering what exactly is going on during each session?
- I have copied the agenda here for those that cannot view it via the VALE website:VALE Users' / NJ ACRL/NJLA CUS Conference Wednesday, January 9, 2008"Mission Possible: Partnering for Change" Busch Campus Center Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ Schedule of Events Use the VALE Conference Registration Form to sign up Re
- If you are trying to view the agenda or register for the upcoming meeting but are unable to connect to the VALE website, rest assured that the VALE web team is currently working on resolving issues with the website and it should be available soon.
- Recently posted on the VALE website, the agenda for the annual meeting includes information about the presenters, the poster sessions and the lunch table discussions. Topics for this year's meeting include -- library assessment, library instruction, information literacy, Odyssey, plagarism, Worldcat, Open Source, wikis, federated searching, and much more.
- On Friday, October 5th, 2007, Fairleigh Dickinson University's College at Florham Library in Madison, NJ hosted a joint meeting with VALE titled The Future of Print in the Academic Library.
- Information regarding proposals for breakouts, posters, and lunch table discussions has been posted to the VALE website at: http://www.valenj.org/newvale/news/fy2008/2008-users-conf-proposals.shtml