- Kurt W. Wagner, Head of Library Information Systems, William Paterson University.
News archive: list of news items from all committees, VALE news, spotlight, and individual member news by posting date.
- vale-conferencemarratechpostersession-finalx This session will be a demonstration of the use of Marratech for video conferencing. VALE committees and sub-committees can easily meet online during inclement weather or when scheduling a face-to-face meeting is impossible. With easily available webcam, headset and microphone, a meeting can be initiated in minutes. PRESENTERS
- Please post feedback regarding the poster sessions here.
- VALE Website Usability Poster This poster will present the results of a recent VALE website usability survey conducted as part of the process of developing a new CMS-based Drupal-powered VALE website to better serve the VALE member libraries. PRESENTERS • Denise O’Shea, Systems Librarian & Technical Support Specialist, Fairleigh Dickinson University. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org • Regina Cannizzaro, Coordinator of Technical Services, County College of Morris.
- Dear Conference Registrants: Just a reminder to park in lots 51 or 67 at Busch Campus. Parking passes are not required again this year.
- If you are curious what other New Jersey academic libraries are doing in the area of virtual reference, visit this poster session to see the results of my survey and some of the insights I gained from it.
Name: Mark Thompson, Bergen Community College
Chair, NJLA CUS/ACRL NJ Research Committee
- Janette Gonzalez, Kean University; Linda Cifelli, Kean University; Chrisler Pitts, Kean University; Shirley Horbatt, Kean University; Eleanor McKnight, Kean University; Craig Anderson, Kean University In an effort to implement recommendations made by the Task Force on the Educational Role of Libraries established by the American Association of School Librarians and the Association of College and Research Libraries in its Blueprint for Collaboration (American Library Association, 2006), a team of Kean University librarians created and is implementing a pilo
- Link to this presentation: Open Source vs. Commercial Integrated Library Systems Post comments regarding this afternoon breakout session presented by Sharon Yang, Meghan Weeks, and Melissa A. Hofmann (Rider University).
- Link to this presentation: Library Research Awards Post comments regarding this afternoon breakout session presented by Amy Clark (Brookdale), Lisa Coats and Eleonora Dubicki (Monmouth University).
- Post general comments regarding this meeting.